Locker Request Forms
Instructor: Collect the Locker Request Form & Assign Student Lockers
- Obtain a Locker Content forms from the instructor's locker. The combintation was emailed to you.
- Collect the Locker Request form and Student ID from the requesting student.
- Compare the Student ID to the information on the Locker Request form to validate the student's identity.
- Return the Student Id to the requesting student.
Enter the assigned locker number into the "Staff, Enter locker number here field, on the Locker Request form.
The assigned locker number can be found on the Locker Content form.
- Give the student the Locker Content form for their assigned locker.
- Keep the Locker Request Form, collected from the student, in the Instructor Locker.
- Return any unassigned Locker Content forms to the instructor locker and lock it.
Instructor: At the end of each lab do the following.
- Lock the instructor locker.
- Have the students turn off all equipment including the computer and monitor.
How to unlock a Master lock with the combination of 1-2-3
- Turn clockwise, pass 1 at least once then stop on 1.
- Turn counter clockwise, pass 2 one time then stop on 2.
- Turn clockwise then stop on 3.
- Pull down on lock and it will open.